Our Mission is to deliver comprehensive solutions for complex and large scale energy projects tailored to the needs of our clients, using the very best in technical support services towards the supply, transmission and distribution of Energy and the provision of integrated environmental services in the Oil & Gas industry.
Our Vision is to be a first class provider of solutions and applications for Energy, Oil and Gas in Ghana, Africa and beyond, while maintaining an unbeatable track record for service.
We conduct our business with Honesty and Integrity, to ensure Fairness and Accountability for our clients and partners.
Our Health & Safety Policy
Our chief priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of every employee and contractor who works for us. We maintain an over-arching framework to ensure the health and safety of all workers at all of our locations. Compliance is required of all personnel.
All of Omni Energy’s leaders are required:
- to create an environment where we never, under any circumstances, compromise on health and safety
- to visibly promote Omni Energy’s values, leadership practices and health and safety policies and principles
- to set a culture of transparency, honestly monitoring and reporting health and safety performance
- to recognise and reward exceptional behaviour with respect to health and safety.
Our corporate Health and Safety team is charged with the following:
- Setting performance expectations, developing over-arching policy, minimum standards, and annual plans for continuous improvement
- Providing guidance and assurance of site-level execution of health and safety management practices
- Monitoring and regularly communicating health and safety performance, trends and best practices.